KMCT Educational Institutions have evolved from being mere graduate and Post graduate colleges to a notable group of professional colleges in just one decade.
It all started with the great vision of Dr. K. Moidu and a few spirited academics realising that education and health were vital elements in a growing society, and that it was necessary to efficiently manage these two together for the upliftment of society through younger generations.
The result was the creation of the KMCT Group of educational institutions in Kozhikode in 1998. It was evident that to have a vision was not enough. Effective governance and quality education were seen as critical aspects.
From the very start the founders introduced the concept of faculty governance and quality education: all members of the faculty play an important role in administering the diverse academic and non – academic activities of the Institutes. The empowerment of the faculty has been the propelling force behind the high quality of learning experience at KMCT.
A globally respected centre of learning that shapes young and enthusiastic youngsters in Kerala especially in Malabar area by creating new frontiers and developing ethical, dependable, entrepreneurial, and socially sensitive professional leader-managers committed to excellence.
- To provide learning facilities to men and women of exceptional calibre for pursuing careers in professional areas like Engineering, Technology, Management, Medicine, Para medicals, etc. to promote knowledge through research, both applied and conceptual, relevant to engineering, medical, para-medical, management, and to disseminate such knowledge through publications.
- To participate in and contribute to the social cause, which would provide answers to questions of social importance.
- To enhance the decision-making skills and the administrative competence of practicing managers and assist organizations to solve their managerial problems by providing them with consulting services based on actual requirements.
- To collaborate with other institutions in India and abroad with a view to further professionalizing management education and assisting in institution building, in a meaningful manner.
- To make good, ethical professionals in Medical sciences and engineering and technology related areas.